In booking an online course with us, you accept the following Terms of Booking:
- A course is defined as a period of time on a single course type as described in our current brochure.
- A booking consists of a single course .
- In these Terms, and Conditions references to “we”, “us” or “I “are to Candice Sunney, Positively Mindful, 36 Warsop Road, Mansfield Woodhouse, Nottinghamshire, NG19 9LF
- In these Terms and Conditions, references to “you” or “your” are references to you whether as a Learner or Visitor.
- When you make a booking, you must pay the full fee for the course.
- If you purchase another online course you must pay the full amount at the time of booking, less any repeat booking discount advertised.
- If you purchase a Positively Mindful course delivered face to face (not online) our standard Terms and Conditions apply.
- If you have come to us through an agent, their Terms of Contract may apply to you, but we reserve the right to apply our own Terms.
- All courses booked online have a 14 day cooling off period. If you book a course and decide to cancel within 14 days. You will receive a full refund.
- If you are dissatisfied with the quality of the course and contact us by email at info @ positivelymindful.net within two weeks of starting your course or not have completed more than two sessions of study in order to receive a refund.
- If you are dissatisfied with the benefits of the course received. You must have completed at least four weekly sessions and ou must provide all completed informal and formal practice logs and .
- It is not possible to cancel or postpone your course, apart from under the circumstances in points above.
- It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday part way through your course.
- All courses are conducted in English It is your responsibility to decide if you have the correct level of English you need for the course.
- Your course will start on the day indicated on the course details, regardless of when you first purchase or log in to the course.
- You agree to practice based on the course material and your set goals and targets.
- If a situation arises that has not been covered by these Terms, we reserve the right to take any fair and reasonable action that we think appropriate.
- In order to receive a course certificate, you must email all informal and formal practice logs or appropriate scanned pages of your practice journal.